Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We made it to 35 weeks!

We had our 35 week appointment this week and everyone looked great! Big mama is gaining weight like a champ (gulp) and babies both passed their "tests" with flying colors again. Perfect 10 points out of 10! Yay!
They looked MUCH bigger this week on the ultrasound, I must say! That's good....maybe all these lbs I am packing on are going to THEM and not ME! jk
We got a few good shots of their faces and it brought tears to my eyes. They look so much more like babies as they get bigger....I can't believe we'll be staring into their eye's and picking out whose nose, lips, ears they have in just a few weeks!
All in all, we're doing great! Still trucking along and getting closer, day by day, to meeting these two.
T-minus 20 days and counting!!!
I stopped the anti-contraction medicine (Nifedipine) on Sunday and so far so good. My contractions are still frequent, but no change in the intensity so no cause for concern. I've really puffed up like a balloon lately from all the water retention- I'm down to only a few pairs of shoes that fit! Ha!
I like to take the belly pics at the end of each week, so I will end this email with my 34 week pic. Yowsa- I'm just gonna keep on growing!!!!

Here's to another week!

Many Blessings,

Blake, Noelle and Babies

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sister...you're doing GREAT! Hang in there. Can't wait for our munchkins to get together and stare at each other.

    ReplyDelete