Monday, May 17, 2010

Still here....

We had a busy weekend which I thought FOR SURE would put me into labor....nope, these two are snug as 2 little bugs and holding out until their scheduled birthday on 5/25 (I think, anyway).
Between cleaning, grocery shopping, rearranging the office, steam cleaning carpets, installing carseats, errands- I managed to go to a movie on Friday night, my niece Riley's dance competition on Saturday and Blake worked 12 hours yesterday. But.....still no babies!
I am working until Friday and then maternity leave officially begins....I can't believe it!
We have our LAST Dr appt tomorrow morning at 8am, I will update after the appointment tomorrow as well as add my 36 week belly pic. It's getting pretty unbelieviable! Anywhere I go, people ask if I am due any day or overdue. I think they'd die if I said my due date is actually June 8th!

I'll update more tomorrow.....if I haven't gone into labor by then. Hahaha- joking!

No comments:

Post a Comment