Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Update

So, it's Monday, May 16th. Less than a week until......
My bff Jenn flies in from Texas for the weekend!
The twins have their birthday party
1 more day until I get to fly back home to be with my family, who I miss SO much!
I've been traveling since May 9th. I'm on my 2nd trip now, in beautiful, sunny Florida and will be sleeping in my bed tomorrow night!
I can't even express how MUCH I miss my family! Ugh!

Birthday party is on Saturday and it's going to be GO TIME when I get home. Lots of little things to wrap up before our weekend guest comes so I want to get it done so her and I can just play, play, play with the twins! We have a packed weekend. Friday, girls night with close friends. Saturday, praying for nice weather because we're walking Calhoun with the twins, lunch at Tin Fish, visit from Alex and Riley (who sadly can't make it to the party) and then out with a few girls after twins go down to bed.
Sunday........PARTY time!

I'm working on the twins baby books which are now almost completely udpated with their first year milestones. I have this really strange anxiety about them turning 1. Perhaps it's time measured in someone else's life which makes me feel it's SO precious....but I'm holding on to these last 10 days of them being "under 1".

Lastly.....BIG updates on our living situation coming soon. ;-) How's that for a cliffhanger!

Off to go take a little morning walk on the beach. Sounds rough, right? I'll make the most....but I would give anything to be at home playing with Hudson and Harper as they continue to AMAZE me every single day with how much they are learning and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment