Monday, May 2, 2011

The pitter patter of......Harper's tiny feet

Harper's a brave soul. I have said it over and over.....but this girl has some TINY feet! It feels they've grown in thickness....but not in length.
Seriously.

But, this brave little girl sees her big bro scooting around and won't be left behind. She's very wobbly walked from Blake to me and taken a few (maybe 2) steps between us before crashing into our arms. Her face........priceless! Big, HUGE, toothy smile the whole way.

But this morning, I looked over and my baby girl standing unassisted and then she started walking towards me! Hudson graduated to this....he's walking (or launching himself) from the couch to our arms. But I don't even know what Harper pulled up on to get her to standing.
Unreal.

These two......they really are something else! It's AMAZING, really what they pick up on now. Whether I gently tell them "no" if they are headed to the bookshelf, or putting something in their mouth....they totally understand us! Hudson was dragging around his bottle yesterday and making a mess so I askd him to bring it to me.....and he did!
They both understand what a phone is and love to pretend "talk". When we say "Say Hi to Grandma or Hola" they put whatever object up to their ear to talk. They are into waving, giving high 5's still and like "sorting" things by putting objects into a box, taking them out, putting them back in.

I digress........big time! I'll save the rest of my updates for their overdue 11month post. But had to report, that our "little-foot" is starting to venture into the world on those tiny feet and wobbly legs. And might I add.....she skipped crawling alltogether. No interest, NONE whatsoever!

~Babes are 11months, mama is 20 weeks pregnant and we're all 4 prayerfully on the mend from a nasty sickness that invaded our home and knocked us all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment