Sunday, May 8, 2011

My 1st Mother's Day

Was incredible!


I am so lucky to have such amazing children, a wonderful husband.....fabulous family! We had a beautiful day! My mom came down late Sat night and we woke up, played with the twins, ran and got coffee and got ready for the zoo.

Blake, my mom, the twins and I met Kim, Jeff, Izaak, Landon and Ileigh at the zoo for a FUN-filled day! So crazy.....5 adults and 5 kiddo's!

After the zoo, back home to get dinner ready for part 2....the Elliott side! We had the entire Elliott clan over, Grandma Marit, Uncle Ryan, Auntie Karn, Cousin William and Auntie Katie. I felt so blessed to be with my WHOLE family.....and on top of it....I got a Keurig coffee pot! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I leave for Baltimore tomorrow until Thursday so there were tears at bedtime....but this time they didn't come from my 11 month olds! I'm so sad to leave them.....Ugh. Absolutely breaks my heart! Ok, enough talking about it...tearing up again!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the incredible women who have given selfishly 365 days a year! May today be a day where you feel the love! I definitely was feeling the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment