Monday, September 20, 2010

We ALL surivived!!



Yay! We made it through my first work trip! Daddy did GREAT!!!! He seriously did amazing with H & H, which I had no doubts he would! He only had 1 rough night with Harper as she did NOT want to sleep.....the rest of the time he did wonderfully!
My trip was good...I wish I could say it felt like it was a quick trip but it seemed the time slowly crept by. But I surivived!
Everyone I worked with has children and encouraged me the whole time and I was even able to catch an earlier flight home on Friday so I was home at 5pm vs 8:30pm!
I made my way home with a 63lb suitcase full of hair products, clothes, shoes, and 16 bags of frozen breastmilk! Hahaha- that was quite interesting!
A few things!!
Harper is eating like a normal baby! Something happended in the last few days and little Miss H has started taking a bottle without the "fit" 1/2 through! She's upped her "bedtime bottle" to 8oz as well! Hard to even wrap my head around this......but she pounds that bottle and she's down for the night!
Hudson rolled over!!!! Of course I missed it because I was out of town...but Blake was feeding Harper and saw Hudson roll from his back to his tummy! He thought maybe it was a fluke but he kept rockin' and rollin' so it was no fluke! This means we're done swaddling him for bedtime because we don't want him rolling from his back to his tummy all swaddled up. He's becoming SUCH a big boy!
Lastly, Harper is teething! Her little bottom gums are white and each morning I feel like I'm going to wake up to a little tooth poking thru! None yet.....but they are coming!
We have a 3 month recap coming this week! Can't believe the babies are almost 4 months old. Woweee......time is flying!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! :) And I'm so glad you survived your work trip. It's so hard to be away. Can't wait for our play-date! :)
    Love you,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete