Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr Appt recap and big news...

The twins have their birthday's scheduled........May 25th at 1:30pm is our scheduled c-section!
Now we know that we have a very good chance of having them before this date....but it's fun to know that this COULD be their birthday!
The appt this morning went great! The babies passed their tests again with flying colors and both showed quite a bit of personality while on the big screen at the ultrasound. Baby boy was opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue..haha! Baby girl was kicking those dancer legs and waving! They were both SO entertaining!
They have grown a lot since their last growth scan, weights are approximately:
Baby Boy (A): 4lbs15oz
Baby Girl (B): 4lbs3oz
The realization that I'm carrying over 9lbs of baby and have up to 4 and a half weeks left of growing to do is quite unreal. I'm SO glad the babies are healthy and growing big, but I'm definitely nervous for how my body is going to handle their size as they continue to grow. I've felt so great this entire pregnancy that I truly have been blessed. If the last 4 weeks are miserable because the babies are growing, I'll take it. I will do just about anything to keep our babies in, safe, growing and healthy!
So, all in all, a GREAT morning! I want to sign off with a pic of the already sleep-deprived daddy-to-be! Our Dr appointments are busy when we're in the ultrasound room but then we move to a different room for monitoring and it's a lot of sitting around for him (laying around for me). We both got a chance to relax for a bit this morning while the babies were monitored.....although he was a little more relaxed than me! :-)
Many Blessings,
Blake, Noelle and Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment