Monday, April 5, 2010

Birth Class, Baby Shower and 'da Belly

Hope everyone had a great Easter! What a beautiful day it was....sunshiney warm, green grass- we certainly have been spoiled so far this spring!
Well last week we had our first birthing class....it went great. It's funny being in a classroom with 6 couples and 13 fetus's. Ha! All of us were expecting twins except for one mommy-t0-be who is expecting triplet boys.
Over the weekend, I had a baby shower hosted by Blake's side of the family. What a great day! We got tons of wonderful gifts...these babies are set! Other than a few very small things- we've got everything we could possibly need in order to prepare for their arrival. It's pretty funny, but my concern all along has been to get things for the babies to go "in". Bumbo chairs, swings, bouncy chairs, jumperoo's, Johnny/Jenny Jump Up's, and Boppy's...I just want to make sure these babies have somewhere to go since Blake and I have only 2 arms each. ;-) I think we have every form of "sitting" thing out there! I didn't take many pics because Grandma Marit's best friend Diane was there and not only does she take fabulous pictures, but she takes TONS! Here's a pic of me and the Grandma's:Finally, I'm 31 weeks tomorrow which is SO exciting! I'll start out the day with a Dr appointment- can't wait to see the little one's! Here's a pic taken yesterday of the quickly growing belly at a day shy of 31 weeks! The babies are running out of room....no doubt about it!

Many Blessings,
Blake, Noelle and Babies

2 comments:

  1. Noelle...you look so good!!! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Noelle--i found your blog through another site... your story is just precious. How excited your family must be for you and your husband! My grandmother had TWO sets of fraternal twins. That was during the 40's and 50's when sonograms and ultrasounds didnt exist. She didnt know about the twins until the day of their births. Her doctor actually wanted her to get pregnant a 3rd time to see if she would have another set of twins. Of course she said, No Thanks! Ha, ha.

    Your pregnancy picture really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete