Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another week.....another inch

We've made it to 33 weeks and the babies are continuing to grow, grow, grow! Inch by inch, I'm growing out of my maternity clothes and not quite sure what to do about it. It seems silly to go buy clothes for the short few weeks we have left.......although it's even more rediculous what my "getting ready" routine has become. Try on every shirt I own until I find one that doesn't show my belly peeking out from the bottom.
Eyeyeye...and I am just going to keep getting bigger. How is this possible???
We had a great baby class last week- learned about different delivery methods. Blake's biggest lesson of the night: mom's are AWAKE during c-sections! He thought I'd be put out for our c-section and kind of freaked out while watching the video when he noticed the mom was awake and talking. Hahaha.....that gave us both a good laugh!
The pack-n-play AND double stroller got assembled this week...slowly by surely our house is being taken over by ALL things baby!
My hospital bag is packed, babies diaper bag is packed and so whenever these peanuts decide it's time......we're gonna be ready!!!
Our 33 week appt is on Thursday, so I'll update then. We'll have each of the babies estimated weights....can't wait to hear how BIG they are!
And for now, here's my 33 week belly pic- I'm measuring about 40+ weeks pregnant. Eyeye
Many Blessings,
Blake, Noelle and Babies

PS- I added a poll to the right hand side of the blog- when do YOU think we'll have the babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment