Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolution...Start Blogging again

Happy New Years! 
I am going to put "blogging" on my calendar weekly and hope that I can at least update weekly all the happenings in this crazy house.

We had a wonderful Christmas, which deserves it's own post because there are LOTS of pictures!  But for now, I wanted to say Happy New Year to all (or the 2 who may check in occassionally).  We started the New Year out by getting up early, bundling up and heading to N. Minneapolis for a 10k (6.1miles)  along the Mississippi River into St Paul.  It was a BEAUTIFUL run.....but freezing. We crossed the finish line running in 1hour 21 seconds and they announced it was -4 degrees. Burr!  Icicles were formed in eyelashes, beards and mustaches and any bits of hair that was whisping out of hats and headbands had frosted over and resembled white feathers.  Seriously, this was quite a riot!

But it was fun! My sister and I run great together.  We have the same pace and so we push each other without overdoing it.  Anyway, happy new year from these two polar queens!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the run, Gunderson girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I dont think I could function in those temperatures! Congrats. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete