Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.~ Elizabeth Stone
I'm getting a little teary-eye'd as I type it because I have to go on a work trip again and I'm already dreading it . I'm gone Monday-late Thursday. BOOO HOOO!!!
That's 4 mornings I won't get to wake up to my sleep-eye'd, snuggly little babies. And 4 nights that Blake will have to tackle the 3-ring circus bedtime routine by himself.
I'm sure just as sad as I am about leaving, Blake is feeling it too. Even though these two are great babies nd great nappers/nighttime sleepers......caring for them is A LOT for 1 person to do.
So, I thought this quote was beautiful. And I'm sad knowing my body will be in California next week but my heart will be home in Minnesota!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry it's taken me so long to follow your blog Noelle! It's beautiful! What a heart-string tugging quote by Elizabeth Stone. I love that so much!
ReplyDeleteHope Cali is treating you well. I need you and Chelle back for BL! I'm sure your babies are taking very good care of your heart for you!
ReplyDelete